Your access to and use of Arksstechnologies.com. website (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to these terms and conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the website else it will be termed as your acceptance.
- Arksstechnologies.com. will carry out work only where a written purchase order is provided by email or mail.
- Arksstechnologies.com. will carry out work only where 100% of the above mentioned amount to be paid upon acceptance of this proposal.
- Charges for the Domain name registration, Website Hosting space will be extra.
- Any Charges are not refundable at any cost.
- You will be assigned a project manager for the project and requires your coordination for successful competition of the project.
- Maintenance charges will be extra.
- There will be the start and the end date of the project you will be required to provide all the content.
- The end date of the project may change if in case the required content is not provided by the client.
Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the website or any part of it without notice. Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these terms and conditions at any time, and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Though every effort will be made to ensure that the website and any work done by us is free of errors but Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction, the website or any part of it. The web server, website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. until all outstanding accounts are paid in full. Any work done (unless specifically agreed) by Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. remain the copyright of Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd
- Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client.
- Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. and where no charge is made by Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. for such additions, Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions
- Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents.
- Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
Database, Application and E-Commerce Development
- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Payment of Accounts
- A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- It is the Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. If accounts are not settled or Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.
Refunds and Cancellation
- Any Charges are not refundable at any cost.
- Cancellation may be done within seven days from the invoice date and only half of the amount paid will be refunded.
You are responsible for your content. You are legally responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You agree not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law. You are encouraged to archive your Content regularly and frequently. You are responsible for any Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the Services. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosure. You agree that you will not use the Services to share, store, or in any way distribute financial data that is not in accordance with the law. Any users suspected of having information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism, or any other activity proscribed by law may have their accounts terminated, their financial data erased, and they also may be reported to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions. Eidentiti is not responsible for the Content or data you submit on the website.
We will not responsible for further client’s business after live website or after complete , its total liability of clients (website owner) if any business risk , fraudery , their client relation , their business , any payment tranaction of their client , its totally with website owner or business owner .