- The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the website.
- Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such term or condition shall be severed and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Payment of Accounts
- A deposit may be required from a new client before any work is carried out. In all cases, website hosting fees and any costs incurred by Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. on behalf of the client are payable in advance and are non-refundable.
- It is the Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. policy that any outstanding accounts for work carried out by Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. or its affiliates are required to be paid in full, no later than 30 days from the date of the invoice unless by prior arrangement with Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. If accounts are not settled or Arkss technologies Pvt. Ltd. has not been contacted regarding the delay, access to the related website may be denied. Fees relating to web hosting or domain names must be paid prior to the expiration date of the said service. If the fees remain unpaid at the time of expiration, we will with immediate effect, cancel said service and any data held by said service will be removed.
Refunds and Cancellation
- Any Charges are not refundable at any cost.
- Cancellation may be done within seven days from the invoice date and only half of the amount paid will be refunded.
You are responsible for your content. You are legally responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through your use of the Services. You agree not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law. You are encouraged to archive your Content regularly and frequently. You are responsible for any Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the Services. You must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosure. You agree that you will not use the Services to share, store, or in any way distribute financial data that is not in accordance with the law. Any users suspected of having information which involves fraud, embezzlement, money laundering, insider trading, support for terrorism, or any other activity proscribed by law may have their accounts terminated, their financial data erased, and they also may be reported to law enforcement officials in the appropriate jurisdictions. Eidentiti is not responsible for the Content or data you submit on the website.
We will not responsible for further client’s business after live website or after complete , its total liability of clients (website owner) if any business risk , fraudery , their client relation , their business , any payment tranaction of their client , its totally with website owner or business owner .